The DFB-JUNIOR-COACH is an important pillar within the DFB qualification offensive and serves as an introduction to licensed coaching. The program addresses the major football challenges, such as demographic change, the expansion of schooling and the decline in volunteer work. The objectives of the program are thus both the securing of junior trainers in Germany and the promotion of honorary posts.
- 40-hour training in theory and practice: 25.-29. June 2018
- The training is free. It will take place this year under the direction of former Bundesliga player Karsten Baumann.
- Training location: ISR Neuss, Konrad-Adenauer-Ring 2, 41464 Neuss
- Participation requirements:
- Minimum age 15 years
- Football players
- The participating students would like to take on the honorary coaching position and convey the fun of football to younger children at school or in a club
- If the training takes place outside the NRW summer holidays, the participating students must be exempted from school for 1 week
- Participation limit: maximum 2 students per school or club
Due to the already high number of applications, the principle "first come - first serve" applies.